On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 4:29 AM, Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> Put yourself in the shoes of those 7 scientists who have placed their
>> reputations on the line.
>>

> I don't think it's a big risk. They can plausibly claim ignorance. In fact
> their ignorance is the most plausible explanation.

***No, the most plausible explanation in the light of 14,700 replications
of the P-F Anomalous Heat Effect is that the effect is real and Rossi has
found a way to generate it more reliably.

We had this conversation about those replications, and you believe
that every single one of them was an error, which has been shown to be more
than 4500 ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE demonstrably incorrect and impossible.

So, mathematically, the most plausible case is that LENR is real and this
independently verified result is just the latest evidence that points in
this direction.