I have good news to report.  My hypothesis is that DC current generated by load
rectification and thus flowing through the input AC sine wave power source (3
phase input to Rossi's ECAT) does not result in the stealing of any power from
that source.  Also, any second and higher order harmonic currents flowing
through that source will not effect the measured, calculated and actual power
being delivered by that sine wave source.  I have a simple world view of this
process where all of the power being delivered from the sine source can be
determined uniquely by observing the sine wave current and voltage at the
fundamental frequency of that source.

This understanding is in line with the instrument measurements performed during
Rossi's latest testing.  Some of the critics have raised questions about the
validity of my hypothesis so I constructed a simple spice model which confirmed
my understanding.

I have requested that Cude or any others interested in finding the truth
construct a similar model and prove me wrong.  This request has remained
unanswered until yesterday when Duncan (who proposed the DC stealing concept)
agreed to perform a replication.  We are currently agreeing upon the setup and
how to confirm which hypothesis is accurate.  This is admirable of Duncan and I
want to offer my appreciation to him for being open minded and willing to prove
something of importance.  His position is far removed from that of Cude who
talks but never performs.

I promise to post the results of this replication attempt on this list once it
has been completed.  No matter what the outcome, the data will be shown in a
fair and open manner.  This will allow anyone harboring additional questions an
opportunity to seek clarification.  This is the way science should be conducted
and I hope that it represents the future of cooperation between all parties
concerned.

Dave