From: David Roberson [mailto:dlrober...@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2013 7:22 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]: DC Meter Cheat Spice Model to be Replicated

I have good news to report.  My hypothesis is that DC current generated by
load rectification and thus flowing through the input AC sine wave power
source (3 phase input to Rossi's ECAT) does not result in the stealing of
any power from that source.  Also, any second and higher order harmonic
currents flowing through that source will not effect the measured,
calculated and actual power being delivered by that sine wave source.  I
have a simple world view of this process where all of the power being
delivered from the sine source can be determined uniquely by observing the
sine wave current and voltage at the fundamental frequency of that source.

This understanding is in line with the instrument measurements performed
during Rossi's latest testing.  Some of the critics have raised questions
about the validity of my hypothesis so I constructed a simple spice model
which confirmed my understanding.

I have requested that Cude or any others interested in finding the truth
construct a similar model and prove me wrong.  This request has remained
unanswered until yesterday when Duncan (who proposed the DC stealing
concept) agreed to perform a replication.  We are currently agreeing upon
the setup and how to confirm which hypothesis is accurate.  This is
admirable of Duncan and I want to offer my appreciation to him for being
open minded and willing to prove something of importance.  His position is
far removed from that of Cude who talks but never performs.

I promise to post the results of this replication attempt on this list once
it has been completed.  No matter what the outcome, the data will be shown
in a fair and open manner.  This will allow anyone harboring additional
questions an opportunity to seek clarification.  This is the way science
should be conducted and I hope that it represents the future of cooperation
between all parties concerned.

Dave