> ... at what point does this incessant (IMO) kind posting behavior
considered

> a nuisance and hindrance to on-going Vortex discussions? Now, if Cude is

> genuinely making a good contribution I'll have nothing more to say on

> this matter. But it would be interesting to hear a consensus on how much

> of a genuine contribution Cude is allegedly making - from other Vort
members.

Now that I am subscribed to the list, I have the ability to filter people

such as Cude directly.  However, there is no reasonable means of filtering

the large volume of useless responses to his postings.  So, as when I read

the vortex web archives only, I am left to scan for names I recognize that I

suspect may have something to contribute through the noise.  This is tedious

and fundamentally error-prone.  The result is that I typically delete en
masse

the majority of related discussions.  I don't

Because I quickly elected to simply ignore pseudo-skeptics such as Cude,

I cannot make specific claims as to the contents of his posts, only that I
do

not care to read them.  However, I can claim that his posts are in fact
quite

disruptive to the flow of discussion and hence to the purpose of this list.

If I were moderating this list, I would not tolerate it.

-Robert