That is a description, not a rule.  If it were a rule, we could enforce it.  I
know all about freedom of speech and openness and all that.  But I really don't
think that it applies here in a world were everyone can say anything anywhere.
LENR is a FACT.  We should be trying to deal with LENR+, not skeptopaths.

10 years ago I was in a lot of health forums.  I learned the hard way that
there really are skeptopaths; it really is an illness.  I hope to avoid them
here.

Roger