-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Fletcher
Wow!! The main stream media finally acknowledge Rossi !!!

> Andrea to make landfall in Florida
<http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/06/us/tropical-weather-andrea/index.html?hpt=hp_
t1>

> They mention it being hot and disruptive .. I guess they couldn't decide
between "Cold fusion" or LENR.

LOL. But Andrea notwithstanding, there is a serious (fringe science) side to
the possible interplay of tropical storm dynamics and hydrogen thermal
anomalies.

Vortex storms - hurricanes and/or tornados are electrostatically driven to
some degree. The charge comes from triboelectrics (friction) caused by heat
and evaporation. Charge translates into the anomalous acceleration.
Electrical storms are common.

Anyway - some time ago we talked about a possible remedy to nip a tropical
storm in the bud, so to speak, using Pentagon technology … which is actually
available now.

Circle the wagons, boys. Assuming that continually shorting-out the
pre-hurricane charge build-up over tens of hours, around the periphery of
any emergent Vortex would do the trick of throttling back the storm system
by depriving it of charge differential, then why not borrow the military
"Helladds" airborne laser defense system.... and circle the storm.

http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/technovel_darpa_lasers_050830.html
while using the airborne laser beams to continually ionize a conductive path
to ground (or water) in order to cancel charge accumulation all along the
storm front?

It requires hundreds of plane, and we can see the front from space - PLUS
this is win-win-win-win (if it works) and everybody is happy in the end. The
military gets more lasers, the oil companies sell lots of aviation fuel to
keep hundreds of planes airborne, the citizens have less worry about storm
damages and more jobs are created while FEMA gets to do sit on their
collective arses and nothing productive, as usual.

Probably too simple a solution to be implemented, and maybe the party in
power actually wants to have the occasional disaster, in order to keep the
populace from thinking about all the other problems, not to mention the
party not in power needs the opportunity to blame everything on the party in
power.

In the end - bureaucratic inertia. Get used to it.

Jones