I disagree about the win^4.  Hurricanes are nature's way of transporting
"excess" energy from the tropics away from the tropics.  If your scheme
worked, the energy would build up such that eventually a hurricane would
develop that was too strong for your 100 planes to stop and would in fact
be MUCH stronger than anything that we have ever seen before.  The take
away lesson here is don't mess with Mother Nature, particularly on that
ginormous of a scale.

However, it might be possible to use this idea with fewer planes to guide
the hurricane to dissipate in the North Atlantic so that there would be
considerably less damage.  This would be working with Nature, not
suppressing Nature.