From: John Milstone <john_sw_orla...@yahoo.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Jun 21, 2013 3:17 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]: About the March test

The wire trick puts both sides of the circuit in the same "wire".  It's nothing
more than using a lamp cord masquerading as a single conductor wire (only using
wires that don't make it obvious that there are actually two conductors in the
same insulation.

It doesn't require a "coaxial" cable, and it doesn't require DC power, or any
other modifications to the AC power "upstream" of the power cable.  It
specifically fools clamp-on ammeters.

Rossi claimed to be using 3-phase power, but the report disputes that.  They
show only 2 of three phases carrying any current. But the third phase "hot"
wire shows (supposedly) zero current flow.  If it really was not being used,
why is it still in the circuit?  If it was being used, and we assume it was
carrying the same current as the other 2 phases, then the input power
completely explains the output power, without the need for any LENR reaction.

There is nothing in the report that describes the testers performing "surgery"
on the power lines.  It's obvious from the description that the wires were
separated (so the clamp-on ammeter could be used) and that there were spots
where the conductors could be accessed for checking voltage, but nothing in the
report says that it was the testers who made these preparations.  It's clear
that Rossi set up the power lines, so there is no particular reason not to
believe that Rossi also did the prep work.  And, if Rossi did this prep work,
then it would have been easy for him to hide the gimmicked wiring.

As for the testers not noticing the wiring gimmick:  Since they failed to
notice that their test equipment does not measure DC current at all, I'm not
convinced that they were competent or diligent enough to detect such fraud.

John