 From: David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]: About the March test

John,

Please explain how the dead wire you discuss is able to deliver a continuous
power into the control box while still explaining the modulation of the output
power and temperature as seen by the IR camera system.  If, as you imply, power
is continually sent to the power resistors you need to explain how the
waveforms fail to show any indication of this.  Also, the input power matches
quite well with the output power determination in the time domain.

Where the graphs show power going into the control box, temperature is rising
on the exterior of the device.  Why do you suppose this is so?  Reference to
continuous power input is not consistent with any of the data.

Dave