From: Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 9, 2013 8:15 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:DGT or ECAT? Same Process?

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 5:02 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

Eric, I recall mention of an experiment of that nature but do not recall
specifics.  Could you offer a link that I might follow?

The thread was here [1].

Defkalion mention Rydberg hydrogen.  An interesting thing that I recently read
was that you can infer when hydrogen within a solid is ionic by its mobility
under a voltage.  Presumably ionic hydrogen will migrate readily whereas
monoatomic hydrogen will not, because of the shielding from the electron.  I
wonder whether Defkalion are really dealing with Rydberg hydrogen.

Eric

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg84032.html