When I discuss my interests with people that do not follow LENR progress I find
that the best way to get them to understand which subject I am referring to is
to use the term "Cold Fusion".  That always works!

There has been at least one main movie that many typical people has watched
where that term stands out.  I am afraid that a change of name merely makes
less average folks aware of what is being discussed from a historical point of
view.

For this reason I suggest that we leave things alone for now since it is likely
that very soon new developments in the field will overwhelm any possible gains
achieved by changing the name.

Dave