http://22passi.blogspot.fr/2013/07/stasera-defkalion-ospite-di-moebius.html#1373899462684

MYSTERY said ...

@ Thu , 22 In the demo there will be a representative of CICAP, a physicist
from what I understand, journalists from the BBC and will be streaming at
the same time to another streaming dall'ICCF18, there will be enough room
for other people, technicians, curious , etc..
>From about 20 days are repeated trials and demonstrations in Milan only for
customers and for about a couple of months in Canada forever just to
customers.

CICAP ..  "*CICAP, the Italian Committee for the Investigation of Claims on
the Paranormal,* promotes a scientific and critical enquiry of supposed
paranormal and mysterious phenomena"

Unconfirmed rumor at this point, but if true:  (face palm)