if the AC voltage is good sinusoid, there is no more need to measure
harmonics current. they hold no active power.

note the tha 45-65Hz is the self-power constraints, not the spectrum
analysis ability.

the sampling is 1600 samples/s @ 50Hz,
thus 800Hz.

if one can ruleout huge voltage above 800Hz, there is  no place for fraud.

this is not a wideband powermetter, but with some honesty among observers
and some checking about DC and HF voltage, it is much enough...

this mean it won't be convincing the nay-believers who will hide their
delusion in any shadow even if they make it with lies and incompetence,
like theyr did for Rossi.

MY already started with triphase...

I expect much from thermocouples (forgetting the range of errord needed to
explain null result).