There are many misconceptions that are detrimental to the proper
understanding of function that Rydberg matter, clusters, and atom formation
in a Ni/H reactor.

Nano particles of potassium hydrides will form as the plasma of the
heater/spark cools and condenses to form superatoms.

Common Forms of Alkali Metals — New Rydberg Matter Clusters of Potassium
and Hydrogen

Author and institution:
Leif Holmlid (Department of chemistry)
Posted in: Journal of Cluster Science, 21 (4) pp. 637-653

Publication Type: Article, refereegranskad scientific

Year Of Publication: 2010

The Full-text Link:

http://www.springerlink.com/content/...8/fulltext.pdf

Summary (abstract):

Alkali metals can form low-density metallic phases, in their most
wellordered form called Rydberg Matter (RM). RM consists mainly of planar
metallic clusters, with the number of atoms in each cluster not known that
100 according to experiments. Six-fold symmetric RM clusters in the most
stable series K19, K37, K61 and K91 were observed by rotational
radio-frequency spectroscopy and shown to be leveled in the point group D6h
(Holmlid, J Mol Struct 885: 122, 2008). Here, the RM of clusters formed by
K & H atoms are studied by time-of-flight neutral after pulsed laser
fragmentation of RM formed from K & H. The kinetic energy of the fragments
is due to laser-initiated Coulomb explosion. Novel RM clusters of the type
CN with N = 6, 9, 10, 13 and 15 are ejected from the material. They are
necessarily planar due to the RM bonding, with two-or three-fold symmetry
axes perpendicular to the plane. Pure hydrogen atom RM clusters HN are
observed, demonstrating once more that H indeed is an alkali metal. KMHN
Mixed clusters similar to hydrogen clusters where each K replaces an H atom
as in KH6 are now also positively identified.

These nanoparticles live for up to 6 minutes between creation by spark
discharge in the Defkalion reactor and a certain fixed timeframe in the
Rossi reactor. These short lived dust particles support the LENR reaction
after their creation an gradually are destroyed in dynamic nuclear active
environments(NAE) between these particles.

I am hopeful that this reality penetrates the general thinking here on
vortex as a platform for more complicated ideas which may then be
proffered,