Hi,
[snip]
>The plan sounds interesting, but as we all know, there are many unknowns.
>Water will find a way to move in other directions if at all possible.  I can
>imagine that some will find its way to the surface if being pushed from behind.
>

>I suspect that there will be more chapters to this book before it is completed.

Indeed. Apparently I had misunderstood the intended purpose, yet the concept of
my objection remains valid, as you show.
BTW it might be simpler to just install a pipe with it's mouth farther up hill
than the wall (but buried well below the surface), and the lower end in the
ocean. It would provide a low resistance drain for the ground water, and obviate
the need for pumping.

>Dave
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk