I wrote a book on physics "Energy Cold Fusion and Antigravity".

I wrote another on electronics.  It was just a test book.
"Electrons Project"  build a hands free cell phone adapter.

They are selling OK.. I am surprised the "Electronic Project" book sells better
than the physics book.  People want to build things.

I made this blog from scratch.  It took time and uses HTML dynamic XML and Perl
server side scripts.  It was a learning experience.

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/blog.html

I am thinking of write another short $1.00 book.  It would be in the field of
computer science.
"Learn HTML XML and Perl while building your own blog".

Most people know how to write client side HTML web pages but may be interested
in writing a PERL server side script. It would be about 20 pages and explain
the code for those who what to write dynamic XML and Perl server side server
scripts. Their end product would be there own blog.

The best selling book at amazon now is 500 Knock Knock jokes.  I need something
like this.

what do you think?

Frank Z