Ed Storms,

I think you underestimate Rossi by saying he doesn't understand it. Consider that he has access to the data and others don't.Consider how quickly he devised the Hot Cat after the E-Cats.

Further, I think future progress is already more of a control and engineering problem than a physicist's.

I don't think "The evidence is overwhelming that LENR will be the source of energy for the future." Sure, the evidence for LENR is, but the only proof that it is the "energy of the future" is the evidence Rossi has produced, and many don't think that is good enough.If the COP is less than 6 it is not that great for making electricity.What about LFTRs for example?

I basically agree with Jed that it will not take long for American companies to catch up with the proviso that the patent mess may well cause undue delay and certainly cost a lot of money.The courts are more of a problem that any government regulations.

On Axil's comment about massive unemployment.In the short to medium term there will be more jobs installing LENR/ maintaining them all over and in most homes.In the long run it will add to the trend of greater permanent unemployment for which the idea of giving all citizens a living wage with no strings attached is probably the best solution.LENR will help make this affordable.No, I don't think Congress is presently capable of seeing this.

Smart people will still work and will be paid more.

Reply via email to