cold fusion will give buying power to people globally.

this buying power won't be reduced by magic, so it will be used either to
reduce  work effort for the same salary, or to increase consumption of
goods, or of service.

Globally it will be good, end if well managed it may be good for the energy
people if they are well prepared...

some people, from energy or from others domain, may decide to move to jobe
created with the new wealth from LENR cheap prices...
some will became tourist guides, skydive monitors, nurses, shop
entrepreneurs...
some will move to the LENR industry... from classic job, or from lost
energy job.

note also that the LENR transiation should consume 6month of GDP to build
the reactors...

all those who dumped their old job, may be replaced by people from energy
sector having lost their job...

the problem is only if
- money stay in a closed community... it happened with oil, with
concentrated wealth...
- if unemployed cannot change their training to do modern jobs

it is classic and it happened with car revolution, coal revolution...

the problem is that in France school and professional training is very
sick... and people are used with static career...
anyway things are changing...

problem is also for economic rents like oil, monopolies...