In general principle, this Mills system looks a lot like the Ni/H reactor
that DGT is developing. It uses dielectric oxygen and hydrogen gas derived
from water, transition metal reaction substrates, cyclic spark excitation,
and an extended period of power discharge after the excitation by the
spark. It also uses a family of alkali based hydrides as a reaction
catalyst.

I wonder what the reaction ash looks like from transmutation? Any tritium?
helium? iron?