Erratum:  There is one sentence that is unambiguous about the word
"continuous":

Technical papers by BlackLight providing the experimental tests of plasma
to electric conversion, results of excess energy production from solid
fuels, *results of continuous electricity production* at fifty times higher
power density than prior generation CIHT electrochemical cells, and the
detailed chemistry and identification of Hydrinos by ten analytical methods
that laboratories can follow and replicate are given at
http://www.blacklightpower.com/<http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blacklightpower.com%2F&esheet=50782686&newsitemid=20140114005647&lan=en-US&anchor=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blacklightpower.com%2F&index=3&md5=295f7787704f7c715be7ddfe67368394>
.<http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blacklightpower.com&esheet=50782686&newsitemid=20140114005647&lan=en-US&anchor=.&index=4&md5=e6c2c7f1d84732987e7ae8f5dcd308e3>

If their January 28 demonstration isn't continuous and they instead provide
an "impressive pulse", it will be evidence of some kind of game they're
playing or of abject idiocy on the part of their PR folks.