http://charles.qols.ph.ic.ac.uk/~twitting/consJCDM/material/20130212_han/Nanoplasmonic%20Generation%20of%20Ultrashort%20EUV%20Pulses.pdf

*Nanoplasmonic Generation of Ultrashort EUV Pulses*

Nanoplasmonic geometries can generate EUV down to 10 NM. Mills has not
proven that the EUV is not coming from nanoplasmonic sources.

Nanoparticles can up convert light into the EUV range. It is a self-serving
assumption that these EUV photons are coming from atoms. These photons
could come from whispering gallery wave concentration via Fano resonances.