One of the critical things that Joe Papp did to enhance EUV production was
to pass his spark through alpha emitters like radium and thorium.

This is a LENR reaction where radioactive decay is accelerated and photon
emissions from isotopes are greatly amplified.

The more EUV that you can be produce, the bigger the bang that you can get.

If Joe Papp conducted that demo, half the audience would be dead from
shrapnel and the remainder would be paraplegic.