To me the most interesting part was the q+a toward the end. From about 1:53:00 to 2:05:00 he finally cuts loose from the script and makes a strong case for the quality and significance of his research. It left me with a somewhat improved impression of BLP's prospects. The engineering challenge is bigger than he lets on but still within reach given deep enough pockets and careful design.

On 2/3/2014 5:16 PM, James Bowery wrote:
Measurements of the energy output and spectral evidence for the hydrino theory start at 1:16:25

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 5:51 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net <mailto:jone...@pacbell.net>> wrote:

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Craig

    He says he's ready to license the technology, and that there are
    companies he's going to meet which may do that. He thinks that a
    prototype could be built in a 'lightning fast' period of time, maybe a
    couple of months.

    Well this is déjà vu all over again, isn't it?

    Flashback 6 years to 2008. Almost the same Press Release.
    Different process,
    different players, same old shtick.

    "BlackLight Power, Inc. is the inventor of a new primary energy
    source with
    applications to Heating, Central Power, Motive Power, and
    Micro-Distributed
    power generation. This relies on a new chemical process of
    releasing the
    latent energy of the hydrogen atom... This new process generates
    electricity
    for as cheap as 1 cent/kW-hour - two to four times cheaper than
    any other
    contemporary power sources. The company has licensed to seven
    utilities
    8,250 megawatts of clean, safe hydrino generation fueled by water --
    eliminating $2 billion/year in fuel costs."

    Flash forward 6 years. How much of that 8,250 megawatts of clean, safe
    hydrino power generation have those 8 Utility companies who
    licensed the BLP
    process in 2008, actually produced in the intervening years?

    Answer: zero.

    Why? Who knows? I guess this is another one of those inconvenient
    truths.

    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
    George
    Santayana