I stand corrected.  Dr. Yeong E. has proposed a double deuteron pair as the
boson component of his Bose Einstein condensate theory for many years.

The ion member of the hydrogen dipole will be a deuteron so a cluster
fusion reaction consistent with Kim would include those neutrons in that
hydrogen ion pair.

So sorry, please excuse me, I just made a human mistake and was not trying
to aggravate Ed.