Pulled Threads.

Unfortunately, many of them were pulled from FR and my efforts to save them
using Ubuntu software led to a debacle.

Here's my first new attempt.  Looks like the mod is back from vacation.

http://www.freerepublic.com/perl/post?id=3122363,26

In the *General/Chat* forum, on a thread titled * What causes the anomalous
excess heat? An hypothesis.*, *Kevmo * wrote:

Inability to want to comprehend?
***That would describe Skeptopaths PERFECTLY.

Active denial of giving a damn about 14000 replications?
***Yup. Anti-Science Luddites would be a perfect description of such an
attitude.

Paycheck-poor feet-In-The-Sand Attitude?
***Simply reaching at this point. PissPoor Attitude would make a better
representation, with the Piss pouring down your feet into the sand.

Simply Intellectually tired of caring !
***Anti-Science Luddites. They don't care, they can't be bothered to care,
they don't want to care but yet they still log onto these threads!!!! What
an amazing display of vigorous ignorance!!!

Yea that about covers it !
***Yup. The AdamHenry*BandWagon index is high for CHF, low for cold fusion.
You seagulls have demonstrated that over and over again.