I saw Rossi make the claim that the power generated by different sized ECAT
like devices varies as the 3rd order of the linear dimensional size change.
This was in response to a question by one of his readers and it may be more
Rossi speak.   Of course volume is usually associated with the 3rd order
dimension growth, but surface area is proportional to 2nd order.   Heat energy
must escape through surface area so I am inclined to believe that Rossi is
interpreting the question differently than I would.

I suspect that Rossi is mainly posing the idea that if one doubles the mass of
the active ingredients then he will get double the amount of power generated.
The mass is directly proportional to the volume and that would explain the 3rd
order statement.   This is entirely different than assuming a growth in the
size of the actual ECAT device along 3 dimensions.  Do you think that this
might be another attempt at misdirection, or perhaps just a lack of common
terminology?

Dave