John, it is great that we are now in agreement concerning my example of the two
parallel moving charges.   It comes as a complete surprise to me that you now
accept the fact that the field observed by the stationary lab due to one of the
moving charges can influence the motion of the second moving charge as seen by
that same lab.

You made quite a point initially that this could not happen.  If I recall
correctly, you very clearly stated that there was no magnetic field present as
seen by each ball in the frame of reference that moves with the balls so there
could not be one seen in any other moving frame.

If you believed the way I did all along then why did you attack my position in
the first post?  There is nothing wrong with changing ones understanding, but
there is something strange about pretending to believe the other way all along
when the evidence is clearly otherwise.

The only explanation that I can come up with as to how we could have been in
agreement all along as you now imply is that there has been some kind of
misunderstanding.  If this is true please explain what you found wrong with my
example in the first place.  Go back to the first post you made and point out
how it matches your present position.  It is important for me to uncover the
wording problem that lead to the long painful discussions so that I will not
have to go through that again.

Unless we figure out how to communicate with the same language it is fruitless
to continue any discussions.  I await your explanation.

Dave