Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RothwellJtallyofcol.pdf
>
> This file is corrupted.  At least for me...

That's not good. Try again. I will upload a new copy.

This question is nebulous, even somewhat meaningless, because it is hard to
count experiments. When Bockris ran a 10 x 10 array of cathodes, was that 1
test or 100?

Storms pre-tested 92 cathodes. He found 4 that passed all tests, and he ran
a full cold fusion experiment on those 4. They all produced robust heat
repeatedly. So, was that 92 tests, or was it 4? Was the success rate 4%, or
100%? Those question are silly. It is what it is.

The effect has been reproduced many, many times. If it were any other
experiment, no one would express the slightest doubt that it is real.
That's all there is to it.