On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 2:25 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

> John, like before, you are dead set against special relativity and even a
> simple example such as this does not convince you.

Correct.
It would convince me at least to a point if I could check over everything,
or as i say build my own.
But even then there are other things I simply do not trust.

Unlike you, I believe science has made a massive wrong turn.
And as such I simply do not trust what I see ore as propaganda.

Another issue is how much of what you have said is an honest direct
observation of how the FEL works .vs theory of how it should work mixed
with some end results?

The point is that since I am certain modern physics has missed the boat I
am not going to give it the same weight you would.
Just as you might ignore evidence of something that you do not accept or
believe in, even if you do not know precisely where the fault lies.

You may disregard paranormal research on it's face for instance without
considering it carries any weight because you think their view on reality
is biased.

 There is no possible way to get any simpler and more obvious than the
> example of the Free-electron laser so it is going to be non productive to
> continue this discussion.

Agreed.

> I predict that one day you will convince yourself of the fact that SR is
> real.  No one else will be able to achieve that goal.

There are too many problems none have come close to solving, too many
paradoxes for it to even be possible.

It's a non-starter.

It is inherently paradoxical and is based on axioms that are both unproven
and impossible/unexplained.