Of course nanoparticles have unusual chemical and physical properties. The
question is , Are these properties able to initiate a nuclear reaction? A huge
ignorance exists about the difference between a nuclear reaction and a chemical
change.  You would do well to actually study some nuclear physics and apply
this knowledge.  If you check, you will discover the thing called the Coulomb
barrier. The energy needed to get over this barrier is well known. This energy
is huge and this is why nuclear reactions do not occur in and are not affected
by chemical conditions.  If you want to explain LENR using nano particles, you
need to show how and why the chemical properties allow the Coulomb barrier to
be overcome. Otherwise you are engaging in fantasy.

Ed Storms