From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Mar 25, 2014 11:18 pm
Subject: [Vo]:The prospects for LENR deployment

There seems to bea confluence of events that provide LENR with an unprecedented
opportunity togain wide acceptance and deployment.

Just as war simulated the initialdevelopment of nuclear energy, a new
commercial and cold war between Russia andthe West will stimulate the rapid
deployment of the NiH reactor.

In the upcomingfew years, LENR will be used by western governments as an
economic weapon to weakenthe Russian economy and reduce the foreign and
domestic prerogatives of Putin.

This is an ideal opportunityfor the first release of the NiH reactor in Europe
as a replacement for Russiannatural gas, the primary economic weapon to
undermine power projection of both theRussian and Iranian governments.

LENR will take the energy weapon out of the hands of those who most want to use
it.

We can expect afast tracking of the deployment of the NiH reactor in Eastern
Europe whereRussia has economic leverage through supply of natural gas to these
formersoviet states.

What will Russiaand Iran do to counter this attack on their projection of
power, their nationalambitions, their standard of living, and their
international prestige?