Axil,
I am sure your statements has merit. I am not able to determine how
accurate you are. I do know that it requires that one utilise old
experience and new found techniques and all other resources to reach the
final stage. The fully developed LENR reactor in your garage might be good
for you but to be called a success it requires all the other ingredients
also. I do not want you to change your opinion just be open to others.
If this product holds what it promises. It is to late for anyone to keep it
away from a commercialization. For all of us depending on the US government
it would be beneficial if the US participated  and did not let the
opportunity to be a dominant factor. Judging from the cellphone development
it might happen. US was at least five years behind deploying that
technology. I do not speculate why.
First to market will not mean much from economical or impact point of view.
A good concept with enough backing of capital, management and marketing
will be key-factors once the technical issues are understood - parallel
with optimal engineering.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

"Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort." PJM