Steve,
I do not think the issues with 'bad press'  is a big obstacle for LENR.
Irritating for people who knows better.
This newly proposed association will handle such issues through association
with stronger  associations.
If and when we have sorted out things and can show a life LENR ready for
the market the whole issue of deployments are depending on other factors I
have mentioned before marketing etc.

Axil,
I have read your suggested papers and I think that was very interesting. A
few new things (for me) but under all circumstances a good story and given
the history I think it is easy to see how the future will play out. I am
sure you must agree that it is not going to happen fast. I think it is at
least ten years until we can go to Home Depot and buy a LENR. (If we have a
working product this year.)
Angela Merkel is a politician. She wants to steer Germany away from nuclear
energy because it create votes from them who fear nuclear energy because of
Fukushima. LENR, which to her will sound as 'a half baked idea based on
nuclear power'. She will not touch that with a ten foot pole. Too
complicated to present, too little general support and great risk for
losing face.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

"Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort." PJM