I thought that the original application was vague on purpose.  It gave Rossi
more time to develop the reactor while the PO was considering it.  It took
about 4 years in this regard.  Now he has  a reasonable amount of time to
improve the application as suggested by PO.   Further it was my understanding
that he has a patent in the EU. patent organization.  I do not believe that
Industrial Heat was NOT aware of the status of the application and is ready to
jump on the corrections.  I do not see Rossi's actions as a soap opera--they
have been well designed and may sense to me.

The catalyst elements will be of interest.  The information that Levi and
others produced early on surely must be relevant to his cause.  However I do
not know whether this was reference in the original  application or not.
French should know.

Rossi has recently indicated that the third party test of his reactor now in
progress has produced lots of continuous data and will surely validate the
operability of the invention.

I am surprised that there is not an application for the Hot Cat design.
However, it may fall within the scope of the original application and will be
addressed more fully in Rossi's/Industrial Heat's response to the current PO
notice.

Bob