This is a small world.
I feel sorryfor Jed being screwed of money.  Not fair and I agree with Jed
there is not worth the effort to get them back. No - it is not 'only losing
a few hours'. I think hours is what there is to lose . Things being more?
The deal between AR and DFK is anything but clear. There might be a llot
more input to consider. There is no doubt that DFK brooke the agreement as
they did not pay in to the escrow account. However, there is more to the
story and in the end it is a broken deal and that is all there is. That
happens in business.
For the future of LENR there is nothing good about the deal as it didnot
happen.  To me it sounds like most Rossi's deals; they are too fast and not
enough discussed from the beginning.  I hope the ldeal he did this year is
better suported andunderstood by both parties.
I have a rule good deals are so clear and well understood that as soon as
the papers are signed 9they go in to the archive to never be looked upon
again.