On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 9:19 PM, Alan Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:

It is located in a Country that is not Italy and is not USA.

Maybe China?

I am reading Mats Lewan's book right now and am about a third of the way
through it.  It is well worth reading for the backstory, although I
sometimes wonder whether Lewan too readily repeats uncritically the
information that has been given to him, as has been said in connection with
Isaacson's book about Steve Jobs.

Following are companies that Rossi has started or purchased at the point
where I am in my reading:

   - Petroldragon
   - Omar
   - Leonardo Corporation
   - Leonardo Technologies Inc. (different from Leonardo Corp.)
   - Eon
   - Energia da Fonti Alternative (EFA)

So far the story has been quite an adventure, including a description of a
stay for over a year in an Italian jail, where Rossi was in a cell with
five other inmates.  At one point a secret factory is set up in Florida,
which partly manufactures E-Cats and for which there is another
"blue-collar business" that serves as a cover.  Sometimes LTI handles a
transaction, and sometimes Leonardo Corp. does.  Rossi (as you know) starts
a Web site called the Journal of Nuclear Physics, which purports to be a
peer reviewed journal.  I am now convinced that Rossi is exactly as
colorful as he gives the impression of being.  I am reminded of John Nash.

Eric