Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Boyne portrays them well. Like the guy who claimed he had a flying machine
> in his briefcase. They remind me of Certain Unnamed People in this field."
>
> Say it Jed, you are referring to Defkalion, aren't you? This is nothing
> that you haven't said before.

I am too polite to say such things. Or hypocritical -- take your pick.
Besides, look at all the others such as Stanley Mayer and all those weird
theoreticians. So many choices!

Heck, look at Rossi himself. He is right up there with Steve Jobs on the
weirdness scale. On his blog he was telling the world for weeks he had
arranged a business deal with a major, world-class industrial behemoth. It
turned out to be Ampenergo.

(I like those people at Ampenergo but they are not a major industrial
corporation.)