On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 3:15 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is why I do not trust Rossi's evaluations of his own work. I only
> trust independent verification. Fortunately, there have been some good
> independent verification test, by Ampenergo, Elforsk, and others.

According to Mats Lewan, Ampenergo was a company formed by Craig Cassarino
and others around the time that testing was being done on the E-Cat.
 Ampenergo was later to become Rossi's US partner, with rights to the sale
of E-Cats in north and south America (p. 119).  Cassarino had had
previously done business with Rossi.  The connection was deep -- somewhere
during 1995 or 1996, Rossi had been hired on as technical developer for Bio
Development Corporation, where Cassarino was vice president (p. 52).
 Rossi, Cassarino and Charles Norwood later formed Leonardo Technologies,
Inc. (LTI), to explore the commercialization of Rossi's thermoelectric
generators with the Department of Energy (p. 53).  LTI, of course, is a
major player in connection with the E-Cat.

In my mind, this makes any Ampenergo test essentially an internal test, and
not an independent one.  Ampenergo gives the appearance of being another
one of the many corporations that Rossi has started up for reasons known
only to him.

Eric