On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 9:42 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

If you think about that logically for a while, you will probably realize
> that your conclusion is false for reasons related to the incompleteness of
> the chart.

Far from the conclusion that the location on the Ragone chart suggests that
the process involved in NiH is probably nuclear in origin is false, it
seems to me that it's quite reasonable, and perhaps the most reasonable.
 What the chart shows us is that there are few if any known chemical
processes as far to the right as the red pentagram (and none shown that
have as much peak power).  In this context one might draw the following
conclusions:

   1. There is a chemical reaction that has the same peak power and
   specific energy, and we just don't know about it, or it hasn't been
   included.
   2. The process in NiH is somehow nuclear, and a lot of nuclear mass is
   being converted into energy.
   3. There is something driving the NiH reaction that is neither nuclear
   nor chemical (e.g., dark matter).
   4. The measurements in the March 2013 E-Cat test were in gross error.

I am quite comfortable with (2).  Option (1) strikes me as lacking
credibility. Option (3) is possible, but it doesn't stand out as being the
first hypothesis one would want to adopt.  If you are inclined towards (4),
I would like to know what the flaws in the test might be.  If I have missed
an option, please point it out.

Eric