Hi,
[snip]
>On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 10:01 AM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
>For instance, relativistic electron pumping via
>> Dirac mechanics would not be "nuclear".
>>

>Is this a Dirac sea mechanism?
>
>Aside from a nuclear source, we have as possibilities f/H shrinkage,
>something coming out of the Dirac sea, and pure pair production from light.
> I'm inclined to invoke Occam, but I guess that's not so persuasive here.
> ;)
>
>Will f/H shrinkage provide a specific energy of 10E7 Wh/kg?  When I think
>of f/H, the thought "~100 eV" comes to my mind.
>
>Eric

I assume that by 10E7 you actually mean 1E7 , i.e. 10 million ;). Going on this
assumption, an energy density of 1E7 Wh/kg for an individual Hydrogen atom
implies an energy of 373 eV, which is well within the range of Hydrinos.
(Even 3730 eV would be possible, though less likely.)
(However if you include the Ni mass in the energy density calculation and assume
1 H/Ni, then you get about 21640 eV / H atom which is beginning to stretch the
friendship a bit.)
(Still not impossible, as the maximum energy you can get from Hydrinos is 137^2
x 13.6 eV ~= 255 keV (actually precisely half an electron mass) from each
Hydrogen atom.)
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk