I have respected Jed to the highest degree in these recent discussions, and
I have tried to understand how DGT can be a criminal organization as a cold
fusion developer as Jed is asserting. I can not understand how a cold
fusion developer can be criminal. I also have assured my opinion that
Gamberale cannot be trusted. I  understand that Gamberale is more a Judas
than  a whittle blower.

It is tragic that most people will not give the developers of a prototype
Cold fusion system the benefit of the doubt when errors occur or lack of
expertize is shown in demos. Remember, Rossi has been accused of fraud
often while he was learning the Ni/H ropes and the proper ways of
demonstrating it.