Once again.
Remarkable lack of negotiation protocol to - not keep things even.
A conditional release should be a minimum after my agreement, which you
will have tomorrow.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM