Francis,
I am so sorry . My apologies.
The email I sent went to the wrong address. I certainly did not know it so
in one way I am glad for your comment even if it is embarrassing.
The email should have gone to a lawyer whom I am negotiating with and who
thinks that her word is good enough while I need to sign an agreement with
notary public.
I have been 'lecturing' her about basic negotiation protocol and she gets
irritated over that, which I am using as a bat. Mean I know - but fair I
can guarantee.
My comment had nothing to do with your story.

I will not comment on your OFO experience as I do know very little about
UFOs and noy much more about virtual particles. I do understand the end of
your post about the trees zipping by:)

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM