But you don't increase the % on the thread where you introduced that
practice.  So I'm constrained to decrease my ASSessment of an ASSurance
that Blaze will pull his head out of his ASinine "hind quarters" down to
7.61%, taking into account the Coriolis effect on this year's election
cycle.  At least this time Blaze increased the chances of Rossi being real
on the basis of stuff that had SOMEthing to do with Rossi.