My indication that electrons who have had their charge removed through
fractionalization and photon entanglement can be packed into a small volume
comes from the experimentally verified power density of
1,000,000,000,000,000 watts per cm2 that has been measured in nanoplasmonuc
hot spots.

The NiH reactor has improvements in hot spot formation technology that can
increase this power density by about 6 orders of magnitude. Such
improvements are the use of nickel as the metal substrate, the compound 5
micron blackbody resonant nickel particle with nanowire hair and the use
of pressurized hydrogen as the plasmonic dielectric.

I assume these improvements take the power density in the hot spot to
10^^20 watts/cm2.

Assuming that the voltage inside the hot spot in minimal since confinement
is easily achieved, the amperage carried by  a nanometer sized volume of
the hot spot must be in the 100,000 amps range at a minimum or perhaps far
more.

This is the amperage range carried by a top end lightning bolt.

The polaritons are all entangled and coherent since they form a
soliton within a nano-vortex at or near the 1 dimensional nanowire heads
which serves to fractionalize the electrons in the dipoles formed on the
surface of  the micro particle thereby replacing the charge of the electron
through quantum mechanical tunneling.

 This large circulating current is the source of the magnetic field that is
the most powerful EMF source produced in the universe at 10^^16 tesla. It
is this magnetic field that disrupts the vacuum and catalyzes nuclear
reactions through the formation of real pions through the breakdown of the
vacuum.

Polaritons have nothing to do with helium or any other form of matter.

If you are interested in black hole research, I have just read how to do it
with polaritons. You can produce worm holes, white holes, and black holes,
even alternate universes,

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1104.3013v2.pdf

Black Holes and Wormholes in spinor polariton condensates

Once a polariton goes into a hot spot, it cannot come out.