Hi all,

after reading the book of Beaudette, who clearly investigated better than
me until 2001, I started to ask for any non refuted/addressed critic agains
F&P calorimetry, and I will add agains followers.

According to beaudette there is only 4 critics :
- Lewis who claim the cell is not well stirred
- hansen who claim there is huge recombination
- morrison who abuse hypnotics mushrooms (dissolved gas, huge thermal
gradient)
- Wilsons who raised good point, refuted Hansen and Lewis, but could not
ruleout excess heat in biggest event.

There is also recent (2000+) Shanahan article, which was discussed here.
The defense was well done, even if I follow the rebuttal position, so best
is not to cover it.

is there other serious arguments that beaudette have overlooked...
or new critics ?

no skeptic was able to even deliver one of the Fantastic Four articles.
they seems to believe based on pure buzz, and trust in authorities... not
even, basing their position on bad article.

as could say Spock, "Fascinating!"