I've asked Charles if he'd seen/heard of any new arguments since he wrote
the book (beside Shanahan of course). He said he had seen/heard of none.


On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 6:29 PM, Alain Sepeda <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> after reading the book of Beaudette, who clearly investigated better than
> me until 2001, I started to ask for any non refuted/addressed critic agains
> F&P calorimetry, and I will add agains followers.
>
> According to beaudette there is only 4 critics :
> - Lewis who claim the cell is not well stirred
> - hansen who claim there is huge recombination
> - morrison who abuse hypnotics mushrooms (dissolved gas, huge thermal
> gradient)
> - Wilsons who raised good point, refuted Hansen and Lewis, but could not
> ruleout excess heat in biggest event.
>
> There is also recent (2000+) Shanahan article, which was discussed here.
> The defense was well done, even if I follow the rebuttal position, so best
> is not to cover it.
>
> is there other serious arguments that beaudette have overlooked...
> or new critics ?
>
> no skeptic was able to even deliver one of the Fantastic Four articles.
> they seems to believe based on pure buzz, and trust in authorities... not
> even, basing their position on bad article.
>
> as could say Spock, "Fascinating!"
>

Reply via email to