Here is some theory for them...

The hot fusion guys can’t understand how the cold fusion guys can overcome
the coulomb barrier so easily.

The key is Strongly Correlated Material, a condensed matter physics term
used in type II superconductivity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strongly_correlated_material

In hot fusion, just a few subatomic particles are used in a vain attempt
overcome the coulomb barrier through brut force high energy collision.

In LENR, billions of trillions of electrons who are all working together
using quantum mechanics to overcome the coulomb barrier.

The proof of this reality is the formation of cooper pairs of electrons in
Type II superconductivity.
In this process this huge ensemble of electrons become  strong enough to
overcome the coulomb barrier between the fermions in a cooper pair. In type
II superconductors, this process is called fractionalization, another
condence physics term. When a large group of electrons are packed so
tightly together by the arrangement of atoms in the superconductor material
(Mott insulator), in order for one to move one beyond another, they must
tunnel to where they are forced to go. And quantum tunneling is the only
thing that they can do in such a tightly confined situation.

The need to tunnel negates charge repulsion. Charge is negated by the rigid
confinement of the group of electrons. These packed fermions only possess
spin and are now called spinons.

see

http://phys.org/news200828132.html

In LENR+ systems, one dimensional nano wire is what causes electon
fractionalization.

Also see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractionalization

http://arxiv.org/abs/0911.1782

Fractionalization in Superconductor Josephson Junction Arrays Hinged by
Quantum Spin Hall edges

Abstract

In this paper we study a novel superconductor-ferromagnet-superconductor
(SC-FM-SC) Josephson junction array deposited on top of a two-dimensional
quantum spin Hall (QSH) insulator. The existence of Majorana bound states
at the interface between SC and FM gives rise to charge-e tunneling, in
addition to the usual charge-2e Cooper pair tunneling, between neighboring
superconductor islands. Moreover, because Majorana fermions encode the
information of charge number parity, an exact Z_2 gauge structure naturally
emerges and leads to many new insulating phases, including a deconfined
phase where electrons fractionalize into charge-e bosons and topological
defects. A new superconductor-insulator transition has also been found.

The source of all these electrons is dipole motion in the 5 micron
micro-particle that Rossi invented. This particle is the key to LENR and is
sized to be resonant with the black body 400C operating temperature of the
reactor. The dipole vibration caused by the ambient temperature of the
reactor produces maximum dipole electron oscillation in the terahertz range
that constrain the electron current to the surface of the micro particle
through the skin effect. This electron motion is an alternating current
that flows back and forth across the micro-particle to polarize charge. But
these micro particles are also coated with billions of nanowires. The
nanowire provides a 1 dimensional superconducting path for the dipole
current to accumulate at the tip of  each and every nanowire. This super
current accumulates electrons at the nanowire tips in the fractional mega
amp range.

Nanowire coating on the surface of the micro-particle is a critical power
concentration mechanism and is all important.   This nanowire power
concentration is what makes LENR+ go.

Why does Surface plasmon polaritons (SPP) have the potential for over
unity?

The extreme curvature at the tips of nanowire produces a vortex of SPPs to
develop when heat photons become entangled with these electrons through
Fano resonance and whispering gallery wave effects. The boson nature of the
SPP makes possible extreme concentration of an EMF soliton because the
Pauli exclusion principle no longer applies to them. This soliton produces
an huge anapole magnetic field that gets strong enough to produce pions
through vacuum breakdown. These magnetically catalyzed pions disrupt
nuclear structure of the hydrogen.

Hydrogen Rydberg matter is attracted to these nanowire tips that further
increase the EMF power application because of the extreme curvature related
to the very small size of these nanowire tips.

Larger nanoparticles also amplify the EMF concentration of the vortex
formed at and around the tips of the wire in a zero loss dark mode energy
transfer mechanism.

There is a positive feedback mechanism that takes the gamma energy from the
nuclear fusion of hydrogen present in the Rydberg crystals and adds that to
the energy content of the vortex based soliton at the tips of the nanowire
using the strong coupling of the magnetic force fields.  This optical
nano-cavity down shifts this gamma energy into the extreme ultraviolet
range and through power reincorporation makes the amplitude of the SPP
soliton and the associated magnetic field produced by the soliton even
stronger over time.