Dennis did not explicitly say that an H & D mix was required, but I believe
that his theory and his own experiments have led him to mostly use a 50:50
mix in his present experiments.  He showed me a Ni based experiment that he
had setup, which he turned on while I was visiting.  Before I left, his
instrumentation was saying that the experiment had a COP of 2.  The H-D mix
is not my suggestion or assertion - it is what Dennis is using.  Dennis has
far more experience than I and he is consistently getting positive results
from Ni which he treats with his own special recipe (undisclosed).  He also
showed me his antique car modified with an electric motor, which he hopes
to drive into town and back one day under LENR derived charge.