Jones and Ruby--

Both of your remarks are right on.

It strikes me that as a generalization, there are theorists and
experimentalists.  The two do not easily mix.  (There may be a few exceptions
like Tesla and Fermi.)  IIt takes an impartial entity to direct both.  The egos
go with the theoretical folks and the unbiased desire to understand what nature
presents to the experimentalist.  Ideas are related to egos.  Experimentalists
have bigger intuitions and are more female brains in that respect.  With the
Manhattan Project it took both types with an overwhelming driver to meld the
two together.   The same was true for the development of naval reactors a
little later.  In one case it was Leslie Groves and the other it was Hyman
Rickover that insisted that the two types get together quickly--about 4 yeas in
each case to make a “success”.

I think that Rossi realizes this and is much more of the experimentalist type,
but has learned to coordinate with the others needed to get to a good
invention.  I wonder about Mills and others hoping to inflate their ego
further.

Your comment that the Windom Larsen pair do not want additional experiments run
is a real identifier as to their MO.  ​

It is unfortunate that the US government can not get to the decision to develop
the LENR as a National project.   The problem is it would interfere with too
many geese laying golden eggs, in spite of the public good.  Vorts know this in
detail.

Bob​

Sent from Windows Mail